Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Re-post: Puppy Love

Don't think I haven't thought about it.

I mean, it makes a lot of sense: she's there for me when I need her emotionally, she looks after the house for me while I'm gone (when she's not wrecking the house while I'm gone), and perhaps most important (let's be honest), she's a pretty face and a warm body to come home to and to sleep beside after an annoying day of dealing with (shudder) humans. Why *wouldn't* I marry Eska?

This man felt a similar way about his dog, Honey. They tied the knot yesterday in Toowoomba (oh, and woo her, too, he did!) at a lovely ceremony attended by 30 of their family members and closest friends, human and canine.

Congratulations to the lucky couple! Seriously. I mean, let's not mince words: Honey is no spring chicken. At 5 (that's, like, 33 in dog years), she isn't getting any younger, and Guiso did well to capitalise on her maturity. Those hips won't always be so functional.

4 comments:

  1. follow the hyperlink "They tied the knot" to the original story. There are a few there, and they are all golden.

    ReplyDelete
  2. (ps: Maxipoo! so glad you're reading!)

    ReplyDelete