Sunday, February 21, 2010

Huge, Yellow and Sparkly all over...


So Carrie Underwood got engaged recently.

The victim? Ottawa Senators' player Mike Fisher.

The point of this post? The ring.


Look at it. Sigh. It's a flawless yellow diamond (I think everyone on earth knows of my obsession with yellow diamonds). Approximately 5-plus carats. Valued at about 150 000 big ones. I'm not a fan of the cut, but does it even matter???

I'm hoping this rock will cure Carrie Underwood's perpetual BitchFace. Time will tell.


Suspiciously, Hilary Duff also got engaged (this weekend!) to a hockey player - Mike Comrie. He used to play for the Senators but was recently traded to the Edmonton Oilers. Her ring is just as ridiculous, but slightly less impressive to my delusional and judgmental eye.

Coincidence? Peer pressure? Something in the air? Hmmmmmm

No comments:

Post a Comment