Saturday, February 6, 2010

Les escaliers de la butte ...

Oh my God. Okay. Don't panic. It's alright. So it's a little lopsided. Meh. This couple's Italian, anyway. Don't they love leaning things? Like the tower of Pisa? Yes. Yes they do. All will be well.


And anyway, isn't the Moulin Rouge really on top of a sloping hill like this to begin with? I think it is. I think it must be.

I really don't know how this happened. I mean, I was really pleased with the faux-wedding cake I made for my own bridal shower --

that's when this whole cake-baking obsession began. It was a real beaut, all asymmetrical and crooked. Crooked is the new straight, isn't it? I can't see where I went wrong. Where did I go wrong?

Pray for indulgence, and hope, at least, that it's delicious.

Oh man. I may never be in business again.

No comments:

Post a Comment