Friday, May 28, 2010

You ARE the weakest link


So, just out of curiosity, what is it that these pictures:








































have in common with this picture?




They come from the same wedding.

"What?!" you ask, "but the midnight blue gowns, even if the shawls are hugely overbearing, with the mother-of-pearl coral necklaces would have looked SO much nicer with a cool silver or slate grey palette on the groomsmen." Yes. Yes, you are right. "And the bride could have just chosen rhinestone beading over pewter in the bodice, and that would have held everything together." Right again. You're doing so well, reader. "Are you sure this is from the same wedding? Same bride? Same everything?" I wish I were lying.


I mean, if you disregard the mortal sin of combining red and pink tastelessly and thoughtlessly, you might even call this wedding regal ... crowns and all.

"Yes. Such a royal flop, the failure is almost poetic."

Almost.

1 comment:

  1. Lovely dress! I have already bought a designer dress for my big day and now I am looking for lower price Louis Vuitton heels. Please help.

    ReplyDelete