Sunday, January 17, 2010

Bridal Sneakers


If there is one thing that upsets me most, it's a bride who insists that she wants to feel "comfortable" on her wedding day.

Personally, I want to feel comfortable when I sleep. For most other daily activities, I usually just tough it out. Which is why I am so confused when brides insist on opting for practical and sensible footwear. Why anyone would want to look "practical" on their wedding day is beyond me. Sure, your wedding may not be the best time to bring out your 5 inch lucite hooker heels, but there is nothing wrong with a cute fashionable peep-toe.

Baring this in mind, I introduce to you the most heinous piece of footwear I have ever laid eyes on :


My soul weeps for the bride who thinks this is OK.

For more options (oh yes. there are options) check out: http://www.thelovelybride.com/all_heel_heights.aspx


2 comments:

  1. I find the flip-flop trend equally appalling. I mean, really. If your footwear costs $2.99, is made of low-grade rubber, and squeaks when you walk, it's probably not the best choice for your WEDDING DAY. Jesus.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i completely agree.
    don't even get me started on the flip-flop trend.
    i would say that they might as well go barefoot, if they were to wear flip-flops...but that is probably even more offensive to my eyes.

    ReplyDelete