Monday, June 7, 2010

Dance me to the end of Love

Faithful reader Nina sent me a link to this blog today, where I found the following "elaborate proposal":


Now. I like modern dance, contemporary dance, almost any kind of dance. I also like a man with balls so gigantic, they don't preclude his choreography to one of the lamest songs ever written (and potentially one that doesn't have anything to do with anything). Ultimately, this proposal made me cry. But as I put myself in Claudine's shoes, I didn't know whether to think, "God, my boyfriend is SUCH an attention-whore -- is this my moment or his?" or "Wow. This is SO sweet ... look at how many people he got involved, just to show me he loves me."

I guess I would have to know Claudine's boyfriend to be able to judge whether this type of gesture is just par for the course, or so outside his comfort zone that it actually means something.

Thoughts? Love it or hate it? Imagine being proposed to in this way, and vote today.

No comments:

Post a Comment