Tuesday, June 15, 2010

I Don't Want a Rock (DJ) ...



Groom: I don't think it should be all about you.

Bride: No, of course not, honey, but what did you think your wedding band was going to look like? I mean, did you expect me to be okay with you wearing a rock like mine?


Groom: Don't be ridiculous. You know that's not what I mean. But why does my band have to be so ... boring?

Bride: It doesn't. There are plenty of alternatives that could work for you.

Groom: Sure. The Slightly Less Boring ...

Bride: I like this one!

Groom: The Medieval ...
Bride: Hey, look, these ones kind of look like dumbbells. You love working out - you're constantly at the gym.

Groom: Can't wait to pump iron with my pinkie, too. Hey, wait, you're skipping past the "completely crazy" section ...

Bride: What about this one?

Groom: I think my grandmother has something just like that.

Bride: My dad wears something like this ...


Groom: Your ORTHODOX dad got married in 1976.

Bride: You're being difficult. I wouldn't mind it if you wore a small rock like this:

That's kind of nice, isn't it?

Groom: What about studs?

Bride: Studs?

Groom: Yeah, you know ... like bullets all around my finger.

Bride: What is this? Die Hard?

Groom: I like it.

Bride: It takes so little to make you happy.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

CALL FOR READERS' CHOICE: SUBMIT YOUR PHOTOS OF NON-TRADITIONAL, NON-PSYCHOTIC MALE WEDDING BANDS TODAY -- WB'S FAVOURITE SELECTION WINS (OUR LOVE AND AFFECTION) AND AN UNDETERMINED PRIZE!

1 comment:

  1. ok. i can't participate, but i will to get the ball rolling.
    also, this is actual the opposite of what the game entails. but here you have it: nick cannon's awful and tacky (and super bling) wedding band. guess it helps when you marry mariah carey.

    see here: http://www.weddingrings.net/images/mariah-carey-and-nick-cannon.jpg

    and here: http://cdn.picapp.com/ftp/Images/d/c/e/4/Nick_Cannon_stops_4744.jpg

    unacceptable.

    ReplyDelete