Thursday, November 11, 2010

Just Click your Heels


It's really all about the shoes in this one.


I don't particularly like the dresses. They're not totally offensive, but the fabric is difficult and the color is dated.

I DO, however, like what is being done with the shoe situation. I think it looks both youthful and fun that their shoes are each a different color (even though some shades might match the purple of their dresses more than others) and that the bride opted for purple.

I kinda wish the the bridesmaid on the far left would have chosen a brighter color (yellow? orange?) and worn a higher heel, and that all the girls would have actually worn the same style of shoe (like the cute round-toe red and green pairs, and I assume the bride's as well)...but what can you do?

Compared to some of the wedding catastrophes WB has witnessed lately, this is cute and kind of unique.

I'll take it.

No comments:

Post a Comment