Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Ks



There's just something about those Kardashian sisters...
...that makes me want to rip out my eyeballs.

Maybe it's because they all seem to truly hate each other?
Maybe it's because The Tall One suddenly decided to get married after dating some guy for five minutes and everyone is supposed to care?
Maybe it's because The Pregnant One can't stop talking about how fat she is?
Maybe it's because The "Famous" One suddenly thinks she's an entrepreneur, when really the only thing she's known for is her ass?

Either way, I just can't get over this picture. It's not that I hate the Vera Wang dress. It's ok, I guess. A little predictable, if anything. And it kinda looks like the top was made out of folded napkins. But I just HATE that hair. It is way too severe and long and wavy. Why would you leave all that hair falling over your shoulders and then place that awful veil on top of it all? It's just too much going on up there. Not to mention the fact that it draws unwanted attention to that smug look on her face.

Don't get too cocky, Tall One. I give you and hubby 4 months. Tops.

Ps. Um, "Famous" One? Hi. You know, going up a size wouldn't have hurt. No one needs to know.


2 comments:

  1. I agree, it wouldn't kill the "Famous" one to wear one size larger. She claims to be a size 2, I'm not so sure. The wedding dress is awful looking, I guess that's all Vera could provide on such short notice...

    ReplyDelete
  2. size 2? ha. maybe around her ankles.

    there is nothing wrong in admitting your a size freakin 4, "Famous"!

    ReplyDelete