Monday, October 12, 2009

Madness?


So Christina Hendricks, from Mad Men, got married this weekend.
I don't really know anything about Mad Men. I mean, I hear it's good and it wins a bunch of awards.

But, what I do know is that Christina Hendricks is pretty damn gorgeous. Which is why it pains me to feel so...I don't even know what...about her Carolina Herrera gown.

The shape is pretty boring. But it's fun and origami-inspired in the back. There is a strange pattern across the fabric. But the top and cinched waist are kind of flattering. I mean, it doesn't necessarily bore me, but I am kind of uninterested.

In any case, she certainly grabbed my attention with her bridesmaids.

How offbeat! How adorable! How vintage! How chic! How playful!
This could have ended up looking very costume-y. And yet, I find it didn't. The dresses are fantastic. The colors are beautiful for fall. And is that a basket I see? Is she the flower girl? Does it even matter? Look at those headpieces!

I'm excited.
Have I lost my mind?

Discuss below.

No comments:

Post a Comment