Monday, October 26, 2009

Trump'ed II



Here you have it folks. Ivanka's wedding dress. Custom made Vera Wang with 130 000$ worth of jewels from her own line.

I don't know how I feel about this. Let's take a closer look:



I definitely don't hate it. The tail is incredibly impressive. As is the ornate choice of lace. I like the trail of buttons down her back, and the whole boat-neck-with-lace-kinda-like-a-figure-skater top she's got going. And it's very Grace Kelly circa the Hitchcock era, so she wasn't wrong about that.

But I just wonder: is this the best you could do? You're The Donald's daughter. You could ACTUALLY have any dress you wish - and this is what you come up with? Granted, the dress is probably worth more than my life, and I could only dream about Vera making me a custom gown, but still. It's kind of a snoozefest. It just seems so "mature and moderate woman", no?

I guess that suits Ivanka. She's tried very hard to maintain the "classy and modern business woman" image, so I don't think anyone would have expected her to walk down the aisle with her fake boobs hanging out. This gown is elegant and tasteful - everything a good Trump tries to be.

Oh, and P.S., Ivanka? You're gorgeous, but your hubby kinda looks like a tool. Sorry hun!

No comments:

Post a Comment