Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Closer, Let me Whisper in Your Ear ...


CCB: I found another one.
celia: Another what?
CCB: Oh, you'll see ...


celia: Ah. One of THESE.
CCB: Do you see what I mean?
celia: Boresville ....
CCB: It's not even that. I mean, whatever, ok, the dress is boring, but it's safe, at least. It's really this that I can't stomach.

celia: No one should have to shoulder that burden. Don't feel bad about it.
CCB: But it makes me so sad when they don't listen to us ...
celia: I know ...
CCB: Didn't we warn them about sleeves and boleros (even though this one has a fun collar)?
celia: We did ...
CCB: And didn't we explain to them how to do monochrome white bouquets?


celia: We did that, too.
CCB: Didn't we spend an ENTIRE EPIC GUIDE explaining it?
celia: oy. I see where this is going ...
CCB: Please pardon my vent, but I'm really frustrated right now. This is a failure of unacceptable proportion.
celia: I know. But it's not our fault - we're good teachers.
CCB: We are.
celia: Some kids just don't study.
CCB: I guess you're right.
celia: They can't all be wedding- planning heroes like we are ...
CCB: No. They certainly can't.

No comments:

Post a Comment