Friday, July 30, 2010

Love Handles



BM1: I shouldn't have eaten so much at lunch ...
BM2: Whatever. You're not even that bad. My pastrami-on-rye is showing straight through my spanks.
BM1: Really, Kristen? You made us all wear SPANDEX? Seriously?
BM2: I know, right? Like, she keeps our dresses knee-length and cleavage-conservative but gets them in the tightest, most unforgiving fabric known to man.
BM1: I mean, we all like to bike, it's true, but I like to save my spandex for the road.
BM3: Am I the only one who's really happy about these flip-flops?
BM4: Yes.
BM3: But they're so comfy ...
BM4: Are we at the beach? Can't we flatter our calves for just ONE day? Just one ...
BM3: Whatever. Our groomsmen are so short - would you have preferred towering over them?
BM4: Yes. Yes I would have.

No comments:

Post a Comment